Ozone therapy has become one of the most popular alternative forms of treatment in recent times. Though the therapy existed decades ago, it has become much more popular in recent years. It is used in isolation or alongside the traditional treatment.
There are different types of administering ozone in the body. One of the ways is ozonated olive oil. It has been observed that the overuse of antifungal and antibiotic medicines to treat infectious diseases has led to antibiotic resistance. Ozonated olive oil is an excellent product for our health and has higher antimicrobial activity. If you are wondering what is ozonated olive oil, it is the process of infusing ozone gas in the olive oil.
The process of ozonation changes the chemical composition of olive oil. Witnessing how ozone olive oil can heal wounds that otherwise don’t heal is impeccable. Patients unable to heal their wounds with the help of antibiotics can heal them with ozonated olive oil. The oil has antibacterial properties, destroying fungi and other pathogens that sterilize wounds. It can help stimulate healing, which is sometimes difficult to achieve with antibiotics. Therapists use ozonated olive oil for treating a wide array of skin conditions and as skin care.
How To Use Ozonated Olive Oil?
The olive oil ozonated can be used just like any other cream and can be applied to the desired area after cleaning and drying it. The oil can be applied once a day, followed by a gentle massage till it gets absorbed in the skin. In wounds where massage is not possible, the only application is enough.
Benefits Of Ozonated Olive Oil
The best ozonated olive oil is made with quality olive oil and medical grade ozone using the cold pressed method. It is a powerful yet natural remedy for treating various skin and health conditions. Here’s a look at the benefits:
- It can be used as a skincare remedy after laser therapy, surgery, or sunburn.
- It also works as a therapeutic agent for treating asthma by inhaling ozonoids generated from ozone oil .
- Ozonated olive oil can treat gastrointestinal ulcers, and intestinal infections.
- It helps stimulate the growth of the skin cells.
- Ozonated olive oil can calm the nerves and decrease the discomfort of skin conditions.
- It helps in speeding up the healing process of ulcers and wounds.
- Ozonated olive oil can help in cleaning and sterilizing the epidermis.
- The oil is effective in reducing redness and swelling.
- It might increase cellular function and memory.
- It also helps in removing harmful toxins.
- Ozonated olive oil benefits as a moisturizing facial conditioner, which you can leave for 20 minutes and remove.
- It also helps with the healing process and also reduces scarring.
- Ozonated olive oil can promote healthy skin.
Additional Uses of Ozonated Oil
- It can help in removing makeup.
- Ozonated olive oil can help in treating sunburn.
- It can also be used for stings and insect bites.
- It can treat infections of sebaceous glands.
- The oil can act as a natural underarm deodorant.
- It is an excellent natural remedy for treating hemorrhoids.
- You can rub it as a massage oil on sore muscles.
- The oil can be effective in cellulite reduction.
- It can be used on wrinkles for great results.
- Ringworms can be treated with the help of ozonated oil.
- Cuts and burns can be healed with ozonated olive oil.
- It can also help in treating diaper rashes.
The ozonated olive oil before and after results are significant and can be witnessed easily after using it for a few weeks.
What Is HyperOxy Ozonated Olive Oil?
HyperOxy oil is oxygen-rich, soothing, and offers many health benefits. The oil is most commonly used for skin and external body conditions. When used as a paste for massage, the ozonated oil is an antioxidant, allowing the lactic acid and toxins to release from skin pores. HyperOxy olive oil contains ozone and olive oil.
How Is Olive Oil Ozonated?
The practical method of ozonating the olive oil is to inject the ozone solvent into the oil. Bubbling ozone through the oil is comparatively less effective, and the reaction can take weeks or days. To be effective, safety measures and protocols must be followed. It takes a few days to weeks to ozonate the olive oil. The best way to get the benefits of Ozone Oil is to buy from a reputed sellers. One of such sellers is SimplyO3 they have Ozonated Olive Oils made with cold process technology that doesn’t contain formaldehyde unlike others. Formaldehyde can be harmful for skin and mouth. You can buy best quality Ozone Oils by clicking here.
Side Effects of Ozonated Olive Oil
There are, as such, no ozonated olive oil side effects when used for treating your issues. However, the efficacy and quality of ozonated olive oil are always a concern. The ozonated oil works and offers desired results only if it is a quality product. Substandard products won’t work efficiently. There are dozens of advertisements for ozonated oil, but not all sell quality products. Only a few are reliable or contain a sufficient amount of ozone. A few things should be kept in mind when buying ozone oil.
If you want to buy ozonated olive oil, you should take into consideration the following features:
- The extra virgin olive oil is in a shade of green color. When the olive oil is ozonated, it loses its color and becomes colorless, just like water.
- The density of oil increases so gradually that the olive oil will become colorless and dense after ozonation.
- These products should be sold in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight.
These features are a good indicator of the quality of the oil. Ozonated olive oil has great benefits; choose the right oil, and you are good to go.